If you answered YES, continue reading to learn more about how Access to Care can help you!
ATC Members Receive UNLIMITED:
- Primary doctor visits for $5 co-pay
- Lab and X-ray tests for $5 co-pay
- Prescription plan with affordable options $15-$40
All in your neighborhood!
Please note that:
- ATC covers adults on Medicare that are unable to afford Part B and meet the other eligibility requirements.
- ATC covers adults without health insurance or with insurance but pay a high deductible of $1,500 or more.
- ATC members are not eligible for Medicare or Medicaid (including: All Kids, FamilyCare or CountyCare).
There is a one-time enrollment fee for new members:
- $20 for one adult;
- $40 for two adults;
- $50 for three or more adult members in one family. That is: parents and dependent children age 19 to 26 ONLY.